Privacy is very important at Privateum.com. We recognize the significance of protecting information that is stored on our servers or network or is intended to be stored on our servers or network and which relates to an individual. The data we protect is “Personal Information” which is any information that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly.
- Who are we and how can you contact us if you have any concerns?
The organization that is responsible for ensuring that your Personal Information is processed in compliance with applicable regulations is Multi Holdings LTD, London, UK.
If you have any concerns, questions, or if you would like to exercise any of your rights with respect to your Personal Information, you may contact at email@example.com
- What information do we collect about you and how do we do that?
Information you provide us. You may provide us with personal information by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by e-mail or live chat.
The personal information you provide may include your name, email, address, phone number, IP address, language preference and information regarding the pages you access.
By providing us with this information, you expressly consent to our use of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Information we collect about you. When you visit our website we may collect information about your IP address, information about your visit, your browsing activity, and how you use our website. This information may be combined with other information you provide.
Information we collect is required by law, rule, or regulation. Depending on the Service, we may collect information from you in order to meet regulatory obligations around know-your-customer (“KYC”), know-your-business (KYB), and anti-money laundering (“AML”) requirements. Information that we collect from you includes the following:
- Full name
- Residential address
- Contact details (telephone number, email address)
- Date and place of birth, gender, place of citizenship
- Bank account information and/or credit card details
- Your status as a politically exposed person
- Source of funds & proof of address
- Passport and/or national driver’s license or government-issued identification card to verify your identity
- Transaction history and account balances in connection with your use of certain Services.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we, or our partners, operate. We also work with third parties (including, contractors, project partners, service providers, analytics providers) and may receive information about you from them. This may be combined with other information you provide to us.
- How is your information used?
We may use personal information about you for the following purposes:
- to provide you with relevant information and news.
- to send you personalized communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you, which may be based on your activity on our website or the website of our partners. These may include information about campaigns, activities and events.
- to understand and measure the effectiveness of how we serve you and others.
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about services that may interest you, which may be based on your activity on our website or the website of our partners.
- for analytics and profiling to create aggregate trend reports, find out how visitors arrive at our website; which sites and pages are viewed, the responses to marketing campaigns and to determine the most effective marketing channels and messages.
- seek your views or comments on the service we provide.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity.
- Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. We may pass your information to third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors, and other associated organizations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to process and store information and to send you emails). However, if we use third-party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
5. What are your rights and choices?
You have the right to inform us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right and prevent us from processing such information by checking or unchecking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com
6. How do we store your data?
Privateum.com is not responsible for storing any of your data, including personal identification information and any financial information. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities unless required by law or other regulations. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will attempt to use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access, however, we cannot guarantee that this will work, and therefore you agree that the risk is your own.
7. How is your data transferred?
By using this site, you agree that we have the right to have all or some of the collected personal information transferred to or stored in other countries or regions than your country of nationality, your country of residence, or the country where the server is, without your specific consent.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Privateum.com uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Privateum.com uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Privateum.com sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
If you want to manage the cookies you can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
9. How do we protect your Personal Information?
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal and financial information on any other third-party platforms or partner’s websites, apps via the links on Privateum.com are at your own risk.